Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world and it is very easy to start playing on single player. If you want to play Minecraft in multiplayer, you’ll need a server to connect to. It is a centrally located server where multiple players are able to connect and play simultaneously.
Whether you’re going to start your own Minecraft server, or rent one from us, there are many things to consider. You need to think about everything from hardware requirements, server setup, security, maintenance, security and upgrades. Before releasing your Minecraft server to the public you need to make sure that all is well.
Starting your own Minecraft server is a fun project and this tutorial will teach you how to make a Minecraft server. Whether you’re a parent or a Minecraft player, you can learn a lot about the various features of setting up a Minecraft server.
Things to keep in mind before you start:
Setting up a server takes some effort. You need some technical know-how to properly configure Minecraft server.
You should have a basic understanding of computer and networking concepts, which are fundamental to managing any type of server.
In particular, you should be comfortable and familiar with:
- Networking (IP, DHCP, Port)
- your system configuration
- your network configuration
- Your router configuration (for home setup)
How to Build a Minecraft Server for Free for 24/7 Hosting
Before you start building a personal Minecraft server, you need to make sure that you have Java installed on your PC or laptop.
If you do not have Java on your PC, you can download it from here and install it on your system. Once you make sure that Java is installed on your PC, you can follow these steps to create your own free Minecraft server:
- Go to the official Minecraft Java Edition Server download page and download the Minecraft_server.1.18.2.jar file
- Create a new folder on your desktop and name it ‘Minecraft Server’.
- Copy and Paste the .jar File to the Minecraft Server Folder
- Find eula.txt file and open it using text editor
- Change eula=false to eula=true to agree to the end-user license agreement
- Open Command Prompt from the Start Menu by typing cmd in the search bar
- Copy the path to your Minecraft server folder by clicking the box next to the search bar
- Now go to command prompt and type cd , hit space and paste the path to the minecraft server folder
- Press Enter and then type java -jar minecraft_server.1.18.2.jar
- Your free Minecraft server is now ready
Best Free Minecraft Server Hosts
There are many free Minecraft server hosting providers that you can use in 2022. The one we’ll be using in this tutorial is Eternos, but you can choose any of the following. They are also free to use and provide equally good services.
If you want a more robust option, we have a dedicated list of the best premium Minecraft server hosts that you can explore for as little as $1.5 per month. These premium hosting services give you more customization options and add-on features.
How to make a Minecraft server for free in TLauncher?
TLauncher is one of the most popular versions of Minecraft cracked, with over a million downloads. Unfortunately, gamers using it cannot play on regular Minecraft servers. The solution to this problem is to create a cracked server.
- Go to Aternos’ website and click the “Play” button at the bottom right of the screen
- Click the “Create a server” button
- Click the “Create” button
- Scroll down and click “Configure your server”
- Click the ”Connect” button and copy your IP
- Go back to your Minecraft launcher and paste the IP into the server address
- Click the “Join Server” button
also read : How to Make Your Own Minecraft Skin