Skip links

Latest Upcoming Gloo Wall Skin In Free Fire Max

Today Free Fire Rewards: Like any other BR game Free Fire requires you to collect items to survive the battle. Diamonds (the in-game currency) are required for most exclusive items in the game, which means you’ll have to spend cash in the real world.

While this may not be possible every time, Garena’s programs save the bitter part and offer free gifts that you can get by participating in missions. In addition, developers periodically release redeem codes that bundle weapon loot boxes, vouchers, character skins, etc. The ongoing events in Free Fire are currently offering some exciting prizes.

Garena Phantom Top-Up Event

Garena is offering players a special Phantom Predator Glue Wall skin for players to buy diamonds in the game. The process of buying diamonds (Free Fire in-game currency) using real money is called top-up.

Users spend money to buy diamonds in Free Fire where they can use these diamonds to buy new skins, items, pets from the game store in the shop. To encourage players to buy diamonds, Garena periodically comes up with top-up events where they provide some amazing in-game items in rewards to encourage players to buy diamonds and spend money. We do.

How to get the Phantom Predator Gloo Wall in Free Fire?

Open the Free Fire app and then open the game’s calendar section on the right side of the screen.

Players can top up Diamonds from the in-game store on the Diamond icon at the top of the home page.

Buy them with any payment method of your choice.

Click on the Events tab in the top left and then on the “Phantom Top Up” tab on the left.

Players can now redeem rewards from this page.

Review of the Gloo skin: Sauce Swagger Gloo Wall

In a word, the reviews include fantastic. And really, this glue wall skin isn’t that bad. It had multiple colors and got a beautiful design. Wall skins are worth 800 diamonds or a top-up of up to 500 diamonds. So in these ranges, if you find this Glue Wall Skin, go for it.

Which event will have the Sauce swagger Gloo wall skin?

Top-up Event: We found this Glue Wall at a top-up event on an international server. So this skin has about an 80% chance of appearing as a top-up event. Rest 20% chance is to get into Luck Royal section.

I hope you enjoy reading about this fabulous Glue Wall Skin. Keep sharing our posts, and stay tuned for all Free Fire Max news and upcoming items.

also read: Free Fire tricks to win