1. Remember to put your weapon away, which means you can run six percent faster.
2. In the pre-game, take off your shoes! Barefoot running is the same pace as running with shoes on, but you're calmer on most surfaces.
3. To refuel, the vehicle must be completely stationary, but you can still refuel from within the car by right-clicking the canister in your inventory.
4. Use map markers at all times, and call on specific direction numbers as well as N/S/E/W when on a team.
5. You can stay in the game's voice chat, but set up your own chat just for the party—sometimes you'll hear enemy teams forget to set private.
6. Remember to toggle your rate of fire.
7. Big cities under the flight path are dangerous places to start but usually have better loot. For the best chance of success, find small clusters of buildings right on the edge of the parachuting range.
8. The key things you'll want to find as quickly as possible are best-conditioned assault rifles (ARs), a backpack, a bulletproof vest, healing items, and a helmet - the higher the standard for these items, the better.
9. All the doors of the game start closing. If a door is open, someone has gone there. If you leave a door open, you're telling the world that you've been there too.
10. There is fall damage, which is caused by jumping around two stories, with more damage the higher the fall.