A little lost in your Minecraft world? It happens to everyone, especially if you decide to search and find yourself, hours later, far away from where you want to be.
The good news is that there’s a way to turn on teleport in Minecraft so you can choose to teleport to a specific location, or – if you have friends with you – choose to teleport to a specific player. But you have to turn on cheats for this trick to work. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to Teleport in Minecraft PC Using Command Blocks
- Let’s start by making sure your world is in Creative Mode. The easiest way to check this is to see if you have a health bar or food bar visible in your HUD. If you have a mod installed it may look a little different than the default. Here is a screenshot to help you identify it easily.
- If you have Creative Mode turned on, it’s time to spawn a command block. You can do this by typing “/username minecraft:give command_block”. This will give you a command block that you can place on the ground.
- Next, right-click the command block and type “/tp @p [x] [y] [z]”, where the x, y, and z are the coordinates, and you’ll need to input them without any brackets. the wanted. These will be the coordinates where you want the command block to teleport the players. If you want it to teleport you back to spawn, the command /tp @p will read 0~0 . Make sure the third button doesn’t say anything related to redstone and is labeled “Always Active”.
How do you use the teleport command?
With the Tp command in Minecraft, you can teleport anyone or anything to anyone. If you’re running the Java version, you can even teleport between the Overworld and the Nether.
Use Tp cheats the same way you use any other Minecraft cheat:
- Enable cheats in your world’s settings, open the chat window, and enter the Tp command. For example: /tp yourName.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation message and be teleported to the indicated location.
- You can teleport anyone or anything anywhere with the Tp command.
How to Teleport to Another Player in Minecraft?
- Open your console chat box and type /teleport player to name yours.
- The player’s name represents the person you want to teleport to.
- Press Enter to teleport to the player’s position.
How to Enable Cheats in Minecraft Java Version?
- Load the world you want to play in or create a new map.
- Press Esc and select Open on LAN.
- Toggle to enable cheats: On.
also read : How to make a Smoker in Minecraft, 2022
How do you travel in Minecraft without getting lost?
1 Stripping wood is quite simple (Image via Minecraft)
2 A cobblestone base in the nether to stand out amongst the plethora of red blocks (Image via Reddit)
3 Torches are best used for cave exploration (Image via Reddit)
4 A well marked map with banners (Image via Reddit)
How do you make a Minecraft paper?
1 To make paper in Minecraft, place three units of sugar cane in a horizontal line on your crafting table.
2 You can find sugar cane growing along rivers and oceans in almost any biome.
3 Paper can be used to craft books, maps, and even fireworks.
What’s a good Minecraft seed?
2 Underwater Temple.
3 Bamboo and Lava.
4 Bamboo Jungle Temple.
5 Coastal Village.