What a great idea to make a Beacon in Minecraft. Many powers make you powerful enough to help you! Using which players make their settlements very safe or they can hunt big. So Beacon will be fairly easy to make and use.
and the game includes features to give you special advantages, but nothing compared to the all-powerful Minecraft Beacon. It’s a surprisingly under-used tool, giving you special abilities compared to some of the best Minecraft mods.
Items Required to Make a Beacon
Unlike building a boat in Minecraft, making a beacon is not easy. To prepare a beacon, you will need the following items:
- 5 blocks of glass
- 3 obsidian blocks
- A Nether star
how to make blocks of glass
Making a beacon will require a lot of glass, otherwise, the beacon won’t work at all without glass, so to make a block of glass, you’ll need sand, a furnace, and any kind of smelting fuel. You can find sand in the desert, on any beach, and underwater in rivers and oceans.
This guide will explain everything you need to know about glass in Minecraft, including an easy in-depth crafting method provided.
- Take a furnace to make glass
- There will be two options in the furnace. Optical blog in the above option, according to how much glass you need, keep coal in the same way below, then the process of making glass will start!
how to make obsidian blocks
Below is a very easy way to make an obsidian blocks, using which steps you can make an obsidian blocks.
- Make or find a bucket, and fill it with water.
- Locate the source of the lava.
- Stand near the lava and use the bucket of water. ,
- Wait for the water to spill over the lava. ,
- With the bucket still equipped, use the same button to pour the water back into the bucket you used to dump it.
- Then your obsidian blocks will be ready
how to make A Nether star
Currently, there is no way to make a nether star in Minecraft. It can only be taken down by defeating Fissure which is a long task in itself. In this post, we’ll go through the process of creating and defeating Fissure.
- Open the crafting table to make a nature star
- In crafting table option, keep blaze powder in the middle and keep a gash tear from all sides
How to Make a Beacon in Minecraft
All the material is with you let’s go ahead now open your crafting table to make Beacon After opening the option will appear in the crafting table now place a Nether star in the middle place three obsidian blocks in the space at the bottom then the whole of the top Fill the glass in the empty spaces then activate the crafting table after the whole process you will get the Beacon
ALSO READ : top 5 best Minecraft enchantments for swords
How do you make a death compass in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, the recovery compass item helps you find the last spot you died at. The recovery compass is an incredibly useful tool for finding the items you drop after dying. To craft a recovery compass, combine a compass with nine echo shards.
Can you make a water elevator in bedrock?
These can be made by taking 3 iron ingots to a crafting table and arranging them like a “V” on the crafting table. Doing this properly should give you a bucket, which can then be filled with water. You’ll need 1 bucket to make each elevator you’ll want.
How do you cure a zombie villager?
Zombie villagers can be cured (converted to normal villagers) by first giving them the Weakness effect, which can be applied by: A splash potion of Weakness thrown by the player, a dispenser, or a witch.