It may come as no surprise that players can find some luxury items inside Cyberpunk 2077, but some can actually break the virtual bank to purchase.
CD Projekt Red’s science-fiction RPG Cyberpunk 2077 has received a more mixed response than many expected, but one fact most players can agree on is that Night City is a vast and elaborate city.
During their adventure through the city, players will collect huge amounts of money from NPCs, with plenty to spend on them.
- 1. Gorilla Arms
- 2. Johnny’s Car
- 3. Cushioned Techie Baseball Cap
- What is the best sniper rifle in cyberpunk?
- How many endings are there in Cyberpunk 2077?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Nocture OP55N1 options
- How do you use rocket arms cyberpunk?
1. Gorilla Arms
Sure, in a place like Night City, using the best of cyberpunk’s legendary weapons is a must if you want to be successful. However, nothing makes you feel so immersed in a cyberpunk theme like equipping V with cyberware.
There are plenty of them to choose from, but Gorilla Arms definitely deserves your attention. These things deal about 147-damage, and when you make a stronger attack it gets better because you’ll be dealing bonus damage.
It doesn’t stop there, with this pot, you’ll be able to use force to open locked doors and rip turrets out of their bases. Keep in mind, however, that you’ll need at least 45 Street Credits before you’ll be able to purchase this cyberware.
2. Johnny’s Car
Johnny Silverhand’s car is a Porsche 911 in Cyberpunk 2077. This item can also be obtained with his gun.
It’s not mandatory to leave Grayson alive, just to get the gun, but to get his car, it’s important that players leave Grayson alive. He will give players the keys to a shipping container, which is suspended by a crane.
Accessing this container will find Johnny’s car, after which it can be permanently attached to the player’s garage.
3. Cushioned Techie Baseball Cap
This baseball cap looks different from any other, and its appearance alone makes it worth hunting down.
This is a Legendary-tier item that can be found within the Badlands outside of Night City. Visit Rattlesnake Creek and locate the border crossing facility.
There is a basement area that is locked behind a door that requires technical ability 5 to open. The cap is found inside. There is a chance to have three clothing mod slots.
also read : Top 5 Best Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077
What is the best sniper rifle in cyberpunk?
Cyberpunk 2077 has some awesome weapons, including sniper rifles. Here they are, ranked.
- 1 Tsunami Ashura – Legendary.
- 2 Techtronika SPT32 Grad – Legendary.
- 3 Tsunami Nekomata – Legendary.
- 4 Overwatch – Iconic.
- 5 O’Five – Iconic.
- 6 Breakthrough – Iconic.
How many endings are there in Cyberpunk 2077?
There are technically six endings in Cyberpunk 2077. At a glance, and without spoilers, here they are:
- A main ending path and a ‘bonus’ short ending with no prerequisites
- Some side-quests are required to be completed in order to reach two
- ‘regular’ end paths, one of these ending paths has two outcomes
- A ‘secret’ ending that has some specific requirements
None of this (bar the secret ending) is worth a miss, with the game returning you to a point of no return within the Nocturne Op55N1 mission where you can try out the others.
Cyberpunk 2077 Nocture OP55N1 options
You’ll be on the roof with Johnny when you reach the end point in the final mission, Nocture OP55N1. At this point you will need to do the following:
- choose the ending option that lets johnny go with the rogue
- On the next dialogue option (where there is the option ‘to put it to rest’, take
- pseudoendotrizine, or tell Johnny you ‘need a minute’) just wait.
- Johnny, between guns and bullets, keeps watching and eventually he will offer an alternative – a suicide race where he offers to go to Asakana alone.
How do you use rocket arms cyberpunk?
- Pull up the quick access menu by holding Y (Xbox), Triangle (PlayStation), or Alt (PC).
- Select the grenade slot.
- Scroll through the items in this slot until the missile launcher is selected.
also read : Best Nintendo Switch RPGs To Play In 2022
Who is the strongest character in Cyberpunk 2077?
1 V, Vincent Or Valerie, The Player Character.
2 Adam Smasher, The Weapon Of Arasaka.
3 Johnny Silverhand, Rockerboy & Terrorist.
4 Yorinobu Arasaka, Heir To The Arasaka Empire.
5 Goro Takemura, Ex-Arasaka Bodyguard.
What should I put in my Cyberpunk points?
1 Reflexes and Cool (at 4 and 6 points respectively) tends to open up certain additional dialogue choices, at least in the early game.
2 The ability to disarm a mine (an additional option during the free Brick quest during The Pickup) with 7 points Technical Points.